Senior product (UX) Designer
Do you want to join us on a journey to change the trillion dollar travel industry? We are looking for the best and brightest who share our passion for travelers, product and design.
FindHotel believes travel is the one thing that really opens minds to new ideas, cultures, and ways of thinking. Our mission is to get every traveler in the world the best accommodation deal. From adventure travel and backpacking to honeymoons and family vacations, we deeply care so that every traveler can make the best-informed accommodation choice at the absolute best conditions for every trip.
We are looking for 2 Senior UX Designers that will help us shape the best booking experience around!
What you will really be doing
What we are looking for
- Extensive experience (at least 7 years) as a product/UX designer in a user-centric company.
- Passionate about creating beautiful but mostly meaningful digital consumer products.
- Hands-on experience using latest UX tools; preferably Sketch, Invision and Zeplin.
- Experience working in cross-functional, Agile and self-organizing teams.
- Worked on the B2C side (both mobile and desktop) of a start-up/scale-up company with multiple UX designers.
- Extensive experience using quantitative (GA, A/B, BI, etc.) user research. Experience doing qualitative user research is a pre.
- Experience mentoring other UX designers in order to help them thrive and the ability to successfully evangelize the benefits of a great UX within the company.
Why join now
- After building a successful business by nailing user-acquisition and software development we’re ready to take it to the next level; we’re building a that’s going to raise the bar in the online accommodation space and build a product travelers will love!
- This year we will be helping +1M customers around the world find better hotel deals, using data, transparency & industry-leading features
- We are in fast growth mode and have been growing bookings by +100% YOY for the past 2 years and plan to continue doing so in the coming years
What we offer
- Plenty of chances to learn and grow – you’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the city, be part of a culture which values sharing knowledge every day and has a budget to attend conferences and develop yourself.
- A profitable company with fast growth and a great scale opportunity.
- A competitive compensation package + perks and benefits (including Stock Appreciation Rights).
- Flexible time off (take as many holidays as you need) and a chance to work remotely - we measure results, not time spent in the office.
- You will be part of a highly international team in a fun work environment.
- We value good food and offer catered lunches from various cuisines, great coffee, ice-cream in the fridge and the occasional bbq in our garden
Blog posts worth reading: