Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
FindHotel is growing rapidly and is currently serving millions of visitors from around the world. Our mission is to get every traveler the best accommodation deal, worldwide.
To realize our growth ambitions, we are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us attract the brightest talents and to further streamline our hiring process.
What could you be doing:
Creating internal brand ambassadorship for recruitment
- Collaborate with the teams to find out what they need
- Co-create Role descriptions for new roles
- Finetune Role descriptions as needed
- Work closely together with hiring managers to ensure a smooth and efficient recruitment & on-boarding process
Develop on- and offline brand awareness as a great place to work
- Be on top of the latest industry trends, labor market developments, and related topics to implement best practices within the company
- Provide input for employer branding
- Set up (local) networks, hackathon & meetups
- Visit events/meetups and be active in on- and offline communities to source new candidates and to get FindHotel out there
- Job Qualification & Evaluation
- Pro-active sourcing
- Screening & interviewing
- Define & Coordinate process with the team
- Offer / negotiation
Manage and allocate a recruitment budget for resources
- Implementation of actions based on analysis.
- Management reporting on recruitment (conversion ratio’s, channels)
- Tooling, posting, employer branding, services, etc.
a strategic thinker, who is able to oversee recruitment and talent on a higher level. You can easily adapt from long-term focus to short-term one and back.
- a pro-active and result-oriented doer
- an experienced (lead) recruiter, who has worked preferably within a (tech) startup or fast-paced, environment dealing with the uncertainties of growth
- an autonomous person; who takes ownership, has the capacity to be introspective and feels comfortable receiving and giving feedback.
- experienced in recruiting for technology, leads, and other high complexity roles, preferably related to web, product and/or data environments
- an open-mind towards and are familiar with new recruitment tools, trends, and sourcing methodologies
- experience in establishing a strong employer brand within an organisation
- great communication and networking skills
- ability to make an authentic connection with both our internal teams and hiring leads as well as our candidates
- a strong network in the Amsterdam community
- an international mindset and experience finding the best local and international talents
Why join now?
- We have just transitioned the product to a new platform, built a local team of experienced product developers which will double during 2019, and are looking to grow traffic from 2.5M monthly visitors to 10M+ within the coming year, lead by product improvements.
- Completing our mission means building an efficient tool users love. Doing that in a market as large and as competitive as online accommodation is a rare opportunity to make an impact in the online world.
- We are a profitable company that aims to grow from 40 to 100 team members in the next year.
- We have a strong user-acquisition engine and a lot of room to grow. It's an exciting journey in a company that's driven by data.
Do you want to know if FindHotel is the right place for you? Find out by reading our CEO's blog post
What we offer
- Lots of chances to learn and grow – you’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the city, be part of a culture which values sharing knowledge every day
- A profitable company with fast growth and a great scale opportunity.
- A competitive compensation package + perks and benefits. (including Stock Appreciation Rights)
- Flexible time off (take as many holidays as you need) and chance to work remotely - we measure results, not time spent in the office.
- You will be part of a highly international team in a fun work environment.
- We value good food, and offer catered from various cuisines.
Tip: read some more of our blog posts before applying